Upcoming Events

Archives

Tags

SBC Yahoo Group

LaRue Enterprises

Decision on Mini Marathon This Afternoon

A decision on whether to hold the Great Sacandaga Mini Marathon will be made at 3:00 PM this afternoon. There is a dangerous windchill forecast for tomorrow. Current projections are for a windchill of -20 to -35 oF at race time. If the forecast does not improve we will postpone the race. The new date for the race will be Saturday March 14, 2015.

Check back here for a final decision this afternoon.

You must be logged in to post a comment.