We have to postpone/cancel the full moon ski due to lack of snow. The warm weather really melted the snow fast this year. Almost could have done it tonight with a bunch of shoveling but the moon didn’t cooperate. I tried to see if it would come up full ahead of schedule but no dice…  We are still thinking about doing a potluck dinner with a walk maybe in April. The trails will need to dry out a bit for that though.

Leave a Reply