Champs Weekend Update

Important Update – Sunday February 18, 2018

We have been forced to cancel the banquet due to the uncertain weather forcast for the upcoming week. We needed to let the caterer know by this evening if the event would take place, and right now it is 50/50 at best. Everyone who has already purchased banquet tickets will be reimbursed for the cost ($10 off your race +  any additional tickets you purchased). We will decide on Thursday if we are able to hold the event. If we need to cancel, then everyone will receive a full refund of their entry fees.

Leave a Reply